2009-02-02

Sassello January 2009 #3. A sense of place.


In the last post, writing about projects and themes, I touched the point of finalization in my photographic projects.

In the series about Sassello my finality is twofold. One is simply to take pictures of a snowy landscape. The other is to try to make a theoretical discourse, in pictures, about landscape and photography. The latter is a more general aim that permeates all my picture making activity

Post note: I am not very happy with the overall effect. I am going to rework this out. Did not test correctly for the consistence of the luminance values across the images.

2 Post note: did some corrections to each picture to have at least a similar sky. Reordered the sequence. Seems to work better but I'm still not satisfied. Each singular image has a greater impact if seen alone.

No comments: